- Private Earned/Yr
- 0 Feedbacks
* Develops and maintains web documents and site templates using agreed upon tools, tag libraries, coding standards, and validation tests
* Identities issues and develops solutions designed to meet specifications defined by the client
* Familiar with products of web development team and learn new products every quarter.
* Manages the design and structure of the page layout and navigation
* Advise client if any changes in planned delivery with clear explanation as to reason.
* Seeks and participates in development opportunities and maintains knowledge in field of expertise.
* Seeks help on time and when needed.
* Assess and recommends if a tasks is within or not in scope with existing products.
* Adheres to stated work instructions and client specifications.
* Suggest improvements using tools available to improve productivity and quality.
* Shares any learning to other in a timely manner when order are impacting production work.
* Raises concern on possible delay in delivery.
* Adheres to website standards and best practices.
* Takes charge in improving self by able to handle at least 3 simple products or platforms.